Date(s) - 10/07/12
11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Liberty Heights Fresh
- WHAT: we will be selling baked goods of all kinds, mostly homemade, some donated by local bakeries
- WHO: all of you who love great food! You can bring something you make and donate it to the sale, or just stop by and take home something great to eat.
- WHY: this is a mini-fundraiser to help our local delegate Brooke Cordray attend the International Slow Food Conference – Terra Madre - in Italy later this month and represent Slow Food Utah.
- HOW YOU CAN HELP:
- Bake up something delicious and donate it to the sale! Contact Gwen no later than Saturday if you would like to contribute to the items for sale;
- Come to the sale and find a yummy treasure to take home;
- Spread the word! Share with your friends (and facebook friends), neighbors, and more.