BECOME AN OFFICIAL DUES-PAYING MEMBER OF SLOW FOOD USA AND
BECOME A MEMBER OF SLOW FOOD UTAH, TOO.
Become a member of Slow Food USA and get connected to your local Chapter (Convivium). In addition to Slow Food Utah, Park City and Cache Valley have chapters and host events. Your local Slow Food group is the first point of contact – joining you to a larger international movement of people dedicated to protecting taste, culture and the environment as universal social values. While non-members are welcome to participate in most local chapter events, dues-paying members really help support and grow this unique and vital organization. Slow Food USA shares dues with local chapters, so your membership benefits both the national movement and local activities.
Slow Food maintains all people’s right to taste – and gains its momentum through its members’ hands-on dedication to change. Slow Food International currently has over 80,000 members, in over 100 countries, spreading the word and changing the world! Your participation and your voice make our message stronger. We invite you to join the movement! Your support makes a difference at any level.
All formal Slow Food membership in the United States is handled nationally by Slow Food USA.
Membership levels start at $25 annually. Benefits include:
- Becoming part of a growing movement that is changing the way America eats! This helps you connect, get informed, and get Involved.
- Automatic membership in your local chapter (such as Slow Food Utah).
- Early-bird invitations, special event offerings, and discounts to various Slow Food Utah events.
- Invitations to local, regional, national and international events that celebrate good, clean, fair food.
- A subscription to the Food Chain, the Slow Food USA monthly e-newsletter that highlights the activities of our 200+ convivia in the United States, our diverse programs and the latest headlines in food sustainability.
Find out what your membership dues are used for at Slow Food USA’s “What Do My Membership Dues Support?” page.
Slow Food U.S.A. is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Slow Food Utah is a non-profit under Slow Food U.S.A.’s charter. Your Slow Food USA membership dues are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
HOW TO CONTRIBUTE TO SLOW FOOD UTAH
As a chapter of SFUSA, Slow Food Utah does not have separate dues-based memberships. We are entirely volunteer-run and welcome your direct donations to support our own chapter programs in any amount at any time.
To donate to Slow Food Utah directly, please contribute via PayPal.
You are also welcome to support Slow Food International programs.
LEGAL DETAILS, JUST IN CASE YOU ARE INTERESTED:
- Slow Food USA® is tax-exempt under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code. All donations are tax deductible, except for $15 allocated to publications.
- Slow Food USA’s mailing address is 68 Summit Street, 2B, Brooklyn, New York 11231, USA.
- Slow Food Utah is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization as a Convivia under Slow Food USA. Slow Food Utah is based in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA.
- Slow Food USA® is an authorized licensee of Slow Food Arcigola.
- Slow Food® is a registered trademark of Slow Food Arcigola.
- Ark USATM is a registered trademark of Slow Food USA®.