Slow Food Utah Will Soon be accepting applications for the 2019 Microgrants.
Every year, Slow Food Utah takes applications from the community for micro-grants. This program was created in order to fill gaps that we see in traditional funding sources for local food-related projects, especially for small-scale food growers and producers, community innovators, and educators. In the
Who can apply for a grant?
Any individual, small business, or non-profit committed to Slow Food International principles of good, clean, fair food, cultural diversity, and conviviality. Previous grant recipients may apply again,
What kinds of projects qualify?
High priorities include projects that help increase or enhance:
- local skills and capacity,
- the availability of locally produced foods
(especially artisanal, Ark of Taste, wildcrafted, heirloom, or sustainably produced),
- regional and cultural food traditions,
- taste or youth education.
How do I apply?
- Please review the application instructions and scoring rubric before following the application link below.
- Beginning January 1, and through January 31, you can apply for a microgrant HERE. (No applications will be accepted before January 1, or after January 31)