Happy Holidays from Slow Food Utah
It is now the season when we take a little time off, slow down, and enjoy some quieter times with friends and family. Our favorite time of year. From all of us at Slow Food Utah, have a very Happy Holiday Season! As we gear up for the coming season, we could use your help. We put together a wish list of items that could greatly help us for the coming year to bring you fun food adventures.
Contact us at email@example.com for more details on any item!
- Weights for the corner posts on our canopy – must be 40lb. each. Maybe a length of PVC filled with cement or something similar? We use the canopy for tabling at farmer’s markets and events and it must be wind-resistant.
- Office supplies – gift cards to Staples or Office Max would be awesome!
- A new vinyl banner for use at events – 4 or 5 feet in length, about 2 feet wide, with our logo on it.
- Another vinyl banner of the same size for “Utah Eat Local Week”.
- Supplies for pot-luck events: plates, utensils, cups. Disposable is OK, but it would be even better to have durable, reusable dishes!
- Canning jars for our classes next year: pints or half-pints are perfect.
- Big plastic tote boxes and watertight file boxes for storing our supplies and archives. One on wheels would be wonderful to use to store items for tabling that we often have to carry long distances.
- Flash drives, any size!
- We need a storage unit, in a safe, secure, and easily accessible location to store all our supplies and equipment. If you know of a good place, let us know! And a gift of a month or more on the rental fee would be just fantastic!
- Gift a membership to your best friend or your uncle or your neighbor down the street – what better way to say “Happy Holidays”!