SFU NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR 2016!
Slow Food Utah is excited to announce that we are opening Micro-Grant applications for the 2016 year!
The application period is January 4-31, 2016. Click here for more information on the program and to download the application. If you have any questions or need help, contact us at email@example.com.We are happy to help.
Also, check out the list of 2015’s recipients. Cool things are happening in the slow food community:
- Dan Potts – costs incurred for teaching community education classes on foraging, etc. for WCG and West High School
- Working With Nature – a community cider press for Cache Valley area
- Housing Opportunities (SL County) – youth education program associated with community garden at Bud Bailey Apartment Complex
- Salt Lake County – Farm Field Days – cooking and nutrition education program at Title 1 schools in Jordan District
- WabiSabi Inc. (Moab) – expanding a community meals program to include farm-to- table during summer months
- Blue Tree Beef – refrigerated truck for marketing beef
- Kearns Garden – raised beds for community garden (youth group)
- Mamachari Kombucha – upgrades to fermentation room
- Off-Broadway Garden – supplies for building hoop-house for community garden
- Real Food Rising (RFR) – farm stand project for youth garden group
- Johnson Family Farm – drip irrigation system
- Moore Bread – wheat mill for grinding flour for bread-making business